The Toddington Medical Centre will be limiting the Phlebotomy Service it delivers as of the 1st September 2019.
We will be continuing the service for patients:
- Over 80 years of age
- With mobility issues; must require assistance (any age)
- On medication that requires blood monitoring; every 3 months or less
INR Star blood tests are exempt from the above, however, are limited to Tuesdays and Thursdays.
For those patients that do not meet the above criteria, and the Clinician requires you to have a blood test, you will be issued a form and requested to attend either:
- L & D Hospital; if 14 years of age or less
- Arndale Centre, Luton (over 14 years) must book an appointment
- Priory Gardens Health Centre, Dunstable (Walk-in Mon-Fri)